Global Electronic Meetings
Are you concerned about someone else’s drinking? You may attend ANY meeting listed. While some groups choose to have certain Attendees selected, they will welcome anyone looking for help.
- Meetings are displayed in your local time zone, starting with the next available meeting.
- Use the search box to search by group name.
- Use the filter buttons to find upcoming meetings by day, platform, or attendee.
- Many meetings can be joined by clicking the meeting’s blue button. Please read the meeting notes to find the meeting password if one is required.
- Some meetings request you to contact the group directly for meeting information or password. The blue “Email” button allows you to contact groups directly.
- AFG – Al-Anon Family Group
- 24/7 – group does not meet at a specific day and time. These meetings are available all the time via email or private message boards.
- Families Friends and Observers Welcome – meetings open to anyone interested in the Al-Anon program including our professional friends and students.
- Friends and Families Only – meetings closed to observers, anyone affected by someone else’s drinking may attend.
This is informational only, and not an endorsement of any mobile device, platform or any mobile app.
WARNING: Filters for languages, other than English, may not work properly. We are trying to resolve as quickly as possible. Please refrain from filtering non-English at this time. English filters are working properly.